Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hard habit to break

I've had it suggested a few times now that I should start a music blog. Whether this is a good idea or not is left to be seen. I definitely have eclectic taste in music, no one can argue that.
So, what I'm going to do is post a song 4-5 times a week, starting in late April when my classes are over. They may be really good, really bad or both.

I will also do my best to give a link to where you can hear this song for yourself.This may not always be possible. Most of the time it will be a projectplaylist.com link. Hopefully, as I learn more, I will figure out a better way to do this.

So, until then, I will leave you with a song that has been in my mind all day today,
Olivia Newton-John's "Have you never been Mellow". Such a smooth sound, beautiful voice and positive message. ONJ knocked it out of the park with this one.



Lots of Love, Kasey

No comments: